Incorporated in 1996, Peter Enneson Design Inc., has gained a reputation for excellance in design, competitiveness, responsiveness, reliability and accessibility. Peter Enneson Design Inc., has provided independent art direction, design consulting, design mentoring, layout and production design services for a variety of magazines, organizations and institutions.
• The Charles Taylor Prize for Literary Non-Fiction
• University of Guelph — Admissions; Communications & Public
Affairs; The President’s Office
• Rotunda / ROM, Royal Ontario Museum
• Abilities, Canadian Abilities Foundation
• Institute for Chrisitan Studies
• Today’s Parent, Today’s Parent Group
• Healthy Woman, The Rogers Group of Companies
• Harrowsmith / Country Life, Telemedia Publishing
• Develpment and Peace
• The Bulletin, The University of Toronto
We have over two decades of experience with mainstream consumer and trade publications as well as decades of studio management experience, experience with all aspects of budgeting, facility in successfully negotiating editorial / advertising / design interrelations, and we provide expert-level knowledge of design and prduction software and html coding abilities.